Friday, May 9, 2008

I forget some times how much I love my work. I enjoy so much, the people that I work with and it is the best when they get involved in the transformation of their home. The finished project results in them feeling the same sense of accomplishment and pride that I do. It really is a lot of fun for me and I want to thank everyone who has had me do work for them.


I hope that everyone catches the decorating bug from looking at my blog. If anyone has any questions for me just leave a comment or email me.


Happy Decorating.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

This blog is so cool. Your so talented and such a good mother. I just had to tell you. You should win mother of the year award. Oh, and by the way, I'll be in town Saturday but I have family stuff all day. What about next week?